Get the skills and tools you need to prepare your medical students to lead and prosper in a new environment of patient care. Join us in New Orleans and learn how your colleagues are re-imagining family medicine education. Share your medical student education wisdom, learn new skills, gain new ideas, and be inspired! And most importantly, network, meet new colleagues, and reacquaint with old friends. Session topics include:
- Educational process and design
- Including health equity and social determinants of health in medical student education
- Best practices and innovations for effective coordinators
- Competency-based curricula and assessment
- Engagement, support, and development of community faculty
- Increasing the number of URM educators and students entering family medicine
- Improving well-being at the personal and system level
- The use of technology in medical student education
- Innovative teaching techniques
This conference is for anyone involved in the education of medical students. Bring your students, residents, and community preceptors and pass on the excitement for academic family medicine.
Registration will open in late October.