Nominate a medical student who has an interest in family medicine and potential for an academic career to be an STFM Foundation Student Scholar. Scholarship winners receive up to $500 to cover travel expenses for attending the STFM Conference on Medical Student Education, and free conference registration! The conference will be held January 31 to February 3, 2019, in Jacksonville, FL.
NEW! Dedicated Funding for Underrepresented in Medicine Scholarships
- Recipients will be named STFM Foundation Student Scholars and will present their posters at the 2019 STFM Conference on Medical Student Education.
- STFM Foundation will support 15 scholarships of $500 each.
- The student's nominating department will provide travel support up to $500.
- Additional scholarships available for underrepresented in medicine students.
- The American Academy of Family Physicians will support one target school student with up to $1,000 in travel and lodging. STFM will provide that student with a free registration to the 2019 Conference on Medical Student Education. Target schools are defined as those that don't have a department of family medicine.
Your contributions support deserving students to attend the Conference on Medical Student Education. If you would like to support this program, you can contribute to the STFM Foundation.