The yearlong Emerging Leaders Fellowship offers training, tools, and support for new faculty and those who are transitioning to leadership roles. Participation in all fellowship activities including in-person workshops is required for graduation.
STFM’s Emerging Leaders Fellowship provides essential leadership training to family medicine educators. You'll:
- Learn critical leadership skills.
- Take on a leadership role right from the beginning of the program.
- Lead a team in completion of a project and then present your results.
- Get connected to family medicine leaders who will share tips on motivating others and handling difficult people and situations.
- Attend the STFM Annual Spring Conference 2 years in a row. Nothing tops this conference for networking, exposure, and presentation experience.