The STFM Communications Committee will screen the nominations, and the STFM Board of Directors will make the final selections.
The nominee must be an STFM member. Individuals will be ranked according to:
- contributions recognized at their home institution,
- regional/national impact of nominee's activities, and
- sustained involvement in family medicine education.
To nominate an individual for the STFM Excellence in Education Award, complete this nomination form and compile nomination requirements below and send electronically to email@example.com by October 15, 2022.
- A statement from the nominator citing the nominee's accomplishments and activities that warrant consideration for the STFM award
- Up to three additional letters of support from a former student/resident and a colleague at an institution other than the nominee's home institution, addressing the nominee's national or regional contributions
- Curriculum vitae of the nominee
All nominees will be notified in late December.
Recipients for this award will be honored during the STFM Annual Spring Conference. The award winner will receive a commemorative award and a complimentary registration to the STFM Annual Spring Conference.