PART-TIME EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
NAPCRG is looking for a part-time executive director to lead our organization and champion our mission and vision. NAPCRG is an international nonprofit that supports and nurtures clinicians, scientists, and learners as they conduct and advance primary care research.
The Executive Director (ED) is responsible for implementing the strategic plan, overseeing the $1.2 million budget and NAPCRG staff, ensuring educational and membership activities are advanced, and developing other programs and policies approved by the NAPCRG Board. NAPCRG is run by the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine via an association management agreement. The ED reports to the NAPCRG Board of Directors as well as the Executive Director/CEO of the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine. Reporting to the ED is a full-time manager of operations and program administration. The ED also has reporting relationships and oversight of outside contractors that support the operations of the organization.
We are looking for a proven leader who possesses a growth mindset, a positive, nurturing, and passionate spirit, and takes an innovative approach to organizational leadership. We are seeking someone who knows how to develop high-performance teams that set and achieve strategic objectives. We expect our next leader to have superb people-leadership skills and be a persuasive and passionate communicator and visionary who can bring others into the exciting
work of NAPCRG.
Our ED will work closely with our Board of Directors to implement and assess our strategic goals and initiatives. Our next ED will champion our mission and vision to advance primary care research around the world through fostering collaborative partnerships and relationships with members, like-minded organizations, and learners.
- Qualified candidates will have senior level experience working with a nonprofit organization. Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree or higher favorably considered. Strengths in the following areas should be identified:
- Experience working with membership organizations including member recruitment and retention skills
- Experience working with a board of directors
- Ability to execute activities completely – meeting deadlines, measures, and cost estimates
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Expertise at successfully working with and leading teams
- Demonstrated acumen with budgeting and financial management
- Skilled at developing and nurturing positive relationships with members, staff, organizational leaders, and external partners to enhance service,
manage expectations, and respond to member feedback in a timely and efficient manner
- Proven success in developing and implementing multi-year strategic plans and measuring their successful implementation
- Proven success at developing and managing new programs that generate revenue
- Experience working with research and research grants will be favorably
- CAE preferred
- While the position will remain open until filled, priority will be given to application received by January 23rd.
- Resume (include references)
- Cover Letter addressing your interest and abilities as they relate to the position and skills required
- Preferred salary range
- Part-time (21 hours per week)
Eligible for vacation and sick leave
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Leawood, KS (Preferred) or Remote
Apply on Indeed.com