- Submissions must meet all the requirements of the proposed category. Review the submission categories at the right. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
- Do not submit the same proposal in more than one category.
- Acknowledgment of receipt of submissions will be emailed automatically after you complete your submission.
- ALL PRESENTERS MUST PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE. In addition, no honoraria or travel expense reimbursement will be provided for any presenter submitting through the call for presentations.
- Presenters may not use any conference presentation to market products or services; partnerships are available for that purpose.
- Every presenter, lead and secondary, will be required to complete a faculty disclosure form indicating any financial arrangement or affiliation with any organizations that may have a direct interest in the subject matter of the continuing medical education presentation
Submissions are encouraged in these topic areas:
- Increasing URM family medicine educators and URM students entering family medicine
- Defining health equity and social determinants of health education for medical students
- Reducing clinical administrative burden and improve well-being at the personal and system level
- Enhancing faculty knowledge and skills in advocacy
- Identifying and promoting models that incentivize educational scholarship within family medicine departments
- Developing foundational skills for medical student educators
- Implementing family medicine coordinator best practices and innovations
- Innovating with undergraduate medical education teaching techniques
- Incorporating programs that foster wellness and resilience
- Exploring culinary medicine
Your submission will be reviewed using these criteria:
- Topic is relevant to medical student education
- Clear objectives—problem statement is clear
- Originality and innovation—practical application
- Amount of content is appropriate for time allowed
- Content of proposed presentation (teaching methods clear, likely to meet objectives, adequate breadth of coverage)
- Proposal is clearly written and well-organized
- Audience involvement
- Duration of experience/evaluation of effectiveness
Start Your Submission Now
The Call for Presentations for the 2020 STFM Conference on Medical Student Education is closed.