Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Determination of credit is pending and will be available at www.stfm.org/cpi in August.
Preconference workshops on Monday, September 12 are included in the conference CME and
CNE. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying
for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed credit, not as
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA
Category 2 credit.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly
about how participants should report the credit they earned.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Preventative Medicine
- American Board of Urology