The AAFP has reviewed 2022 STFM Conference on Practice and Quality Improvement and deemed it acceptable for up to 16.00 Live AAFP Prescribed credits. Term of Approval is from 09/12/2022 to 09/14/2022. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Note that the following posters were denied credit. Please ensure it is clear to learners that these topics do not carry AAFP credit.
- PC66 The Impact of COVID-19 on GME and Remote Work Life - Session is denied for not meeting the non-clinical eligibility requirements.
- PC36 Hawai'i Three-O: Family Medicine Residency Tri-Program Scholarly Competition - Session is denied for not meeting the non-clinical eligibility requirements.
AMA/AAFP Equivalency - Providers may choose to include the following in addition to the AAFP credit statement:
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly
about how participants should report the credit they earned.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Preventative Medicine
- American Board of Urology