Deadline for applications is February 22, 2019
STFM is accepting applications for three learning collaborative pilot projects, designed to increase the pool of community-based preceptors and the quality of training at ambulatory sites.
Family medicine departments, in collaboration with other specialties and professions, will pilot student onboarding resources and processes and/or pilot standardized preceptor onboarding and engagement resources. Resources and processes for each project will be provided by STFM, along with survey and evaluation tools.
Applications will be accepted from departments of family medicine or departments that administer family medicine clerkships. Preference will be given to departments with at least 2 two collaborators (i.e. other specialties or professions).
Learn more about and apply for:
- Project 1: Pilot standardized student onboarding resources and processes
- Project 2: Pilot standardized preceptor onboarding and engagement resources
- Project 3: Pilot standardized student onboarding resources and processes and standardized preceptor onboarding and engagement resources
Want more information?
- Register for a Q&A webinar on January 25, 2019 at 12 pm CST or 3 pm CST (click times to register)
- Attend a Q&A breakfast roundtable at 7:30 am on February 2 at the 2019 Conference on Medical Student Education
This project is funded by the American Board of Family Medicine Foundation.