The AAFP has reviewed 2023 STFM Conference on Practice and Quality Improvement and deemed it acceptable for up to 25.50 Live AAFP Prescribed credits. Term of Approval is from 09/11/2023 to 09/13/2023. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AMA/AAFP Equivalency - Providers may choose to include the following in addition to the AAFP credit statement:
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
For all AAFP credit equivalencies and recognition, please see the AAFP Credit System website.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly
about how participants should report the credit they earned.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Preventative Medicine
- American Board of Urology