- The nominator must be an STFM member
- The nominee must be an STFM member
Nominations are rated based on:
- Successful progress toward the achievement of the advocate’s goals with clear articulation of advocacy plan and actions
- Innovativeness of program or activity
- Generalizability of the project or process
- Sustained impact on local, state or national arena
- Documentation that advocate's work inspired others to work for advocate's mission or to develop their own
Nominators should complete the nomination form (word) and send along with the following items below to Hope Wittenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 9
- A statement citing the nominee's involvement in a major advocacy effort(s), and appropriate program or advocacy materials, including description of the activity or plan
- Up to three additional letters of support from individuals familiar with the program or activity will be accepted
- Curriculum vitae of the nominee
All nominees will be notified in late December.
The recipient(s) of this award are honored during the STFM Annual Spring Conference. The award winner will receive a commemorative award and a complimentary registration to the conference.