These support opportunities are independent and not included with a conference partnership. Any Support of $4,500 or more includes (1) complimentary registration to the Annual Spring Conference.
STFM President’s Reception = $5,000
Includes an invitation to the President’s reception, and acknowledgement of supporter in the conference final program, the mobile app, and on signs during the reception.
Healthy Afternoon Refreshment Break = $5,000 (A most requested benefit by conference attendees!)
Includes acknowledgement of supporter in the conference final program, the mobile app, and on signs during the refreshment break.
Registration “Give-Away” for Conference Attendees = $2,500 (NEW FOR 2020!)
Supporter will provide give-away items to STFM for distribution at the STFM registration desk. Conference partner give-aways should adhere to the AMA Ethical Guidelines, which state: “Some gifts that reflect customary practices of industry may not be consistent with the principles of medical ethics. To avoid the acceptance or distribution of inappropriate gifts, physicians should observe the following guidelines: Any gifts accepted by physicians individually should primarily entail a benefit to the patients and should not be of substantial value. Accordingly, textbooks and other gifts are appropriate if they serve a genuine educational function. Cash payments should not be accepted. Individual gifts of minimal value are permissible as long as the gifts are related to the physician’s work (e.g., pens and note pads). No gifts should be offered or accepted that create an obligation to the physician or registrant. For example, physicians should not accept gifts if they are given in relation to the physician’s prescribing practices.” All give-away items must be submitted to STFM for pre-approval. Giveaways must be associated with products or services of the partner’s institution/ company.
Food or beverage give-aways may be restricted, based on contractual agreements with conference hotel.
Conference Dance Party = $2,500
Includes acknowledgement of funder in the conference final program, the mobile app, and on signs at the party.
Mobile App = $1,500 (A most requested benefit by conference attendees!)
Includes banner ads in the mobile app, plus acknowledgement of the funder in the conference final program, the mobile app, and on signs that will be displayed throughout the conference.
Conference Fun Run & Walk = $1,500 (A most requested benefit by conference attendees!)
Includes acknowledgement of funder on the shirt, in the conference final program, and on signs at the event.
Focus Group = $1,500 (NEW FOR 2020!)
STFM will provide a meeting room to the supporter for a 1-hour focus group during the conference. This benefit is limited, and date, time, and room size may vary. STFM will send up to (2) emails to conference registrants to promote the Focus Group. Email content will be developed by the partner and reviewed/approved by STFM before distribution; length of email content may be limited. Supporter is responsible for any expenses related to focus group (ie, food/beverage, audio/visual, facilitator fees, etc.).
One-page Insert = $1,000
STFM will include a one-page supporter insert to be included with conference handout materials (copies provided by supporter).
Mobile App “Push” = $500 per alert (up to 3 alerts maximum) (NEW FOR 2020!)
STFM will send a push notification mobile app alert to conference attendees to encourage them to visit your partner table. Content will be developed by the partner and reviewed/approved by STFM before distribution; length of alert will be limited. (Limited to Conference Partners only; limited availability.)
Conference Partnership—Be One of Only 15 STFM Partners
Don’t miss your opportunity be a part of the STFM Annual Conference. We’re expecting another great turnout for our 2020 conference, so this is the ideal time and place to showcase your brand to nearly 1,800 family medicine professionals. Participating at the STFM Annual Spring Conference goes way beyond traditional exhibiting. This is a relationship-based opportunity:
- You won't be lost in a crowd – there are only 15 partner opportunities available.
- You won’t be bored and lonely in an exhibit hall—you’ll be in the main conference area.
- You won’t be a commercial outsider—you’ll get a badge to attend educational sessions and events with attendees.
Partner Display Dates & Location:
August 24-28, 2020 – Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake City, UT
Nearly 1,800 family medicine education professionals representing the full-spectrum of family medicine education attend this conference including: MD, DO, PhD, PharmD, EdD, MPH, MA, PA, nurses, behavioral science professionals, administrators, residents, and students.
The STFM Annual Conference is the nation’s most energized networking forum for family medicine educators, with more than 600 educational and interactive seminars, lectures, research papers, and poster presentations focused on both teaching and research. Family medicine educators learn from the success of their peers and exchange ideas with more than 1,700 colleagues. This is the perfect venue for family medicine professionals and learners to share ideas and develop new skills to implement in the classroom and practice!
STFM Values Expected From Partners:
- Partners/supporters should support the mission and vision of STFM.
- Company and organizational partners should promote family medicine education as a critical component of their mission.
- Partners should be familiar with and supportive of the STFM Strategic Plan.
Partnerships for the STFM Annual Spring Conference Are Limited:
STFM will only offer this opportunity to the first 15 partners who apply. Full payment must be received in the STFM office by January 31, 2020.
Partnership Fee: $4,900. Partnership Package Includes:
- display table (6’ x 30”) in high-traffic area at conference
- recognition in conference brochure, mailed to all STFM members (if partnership is confirmed by January 6, 2020)
- recognition in conference final program
- partner logo placement on the conference website that links to partner website
- partner logo with link in an email to conference registrants (approximately 2 weeks before conference)
- partner recognition on STFM’s social media (Facebook & Twitter)
- partner listing with link in conference mobile app
- one-time use of conference attendee mailing labels (mailing piece pre-approved by STFM; labels must ordered and used prior to, or within 6 months following the conference; allow 2 weeks to process label request)
- attendee list, emailed to partners 1 week prior to the conference (Note: attendee list may not be used to contact attendees via email)
- one full registrations to the conference, including admission to all events, educational sessions, and meals; partner may request (2) additional badge for assisting staff (does not include full registration for conference
- electricity and WiFi for your display
- recognition on conference signage
Note: Partnership fees are not deductible as a charitable contribution. However, payments may be deductible as a business expense.
STFM is limiting this offer to the first 15 partners who apply and are accepted by the STFM External Support Review Committee. This ensures our partners will enjoy maximum visibility and interaction with conference attendees. Applicants will be notified within 5 business days regarding application status.
Partnership Applications for the 2020 Conference will open August 1