Conference Partnership—Be One of Only 15 STFM Partners
Don’t miss your opportunity be a part of the STFM Annual Spring Conference. We’re expecting another great turnout for our 2020 conference, so this is the ideal time and place to showcase your brand to nearly 1,800 family medicine professionals. Participating at the STFM Annual Spring Conference goes way beyond traditional exhibiting. This is a relationship-based opportunity:
- You won't be lost in a crowd – there are only 15 partner opportunities available.
- You won’t be bored and lonely in an exhibit hall—you’ll be in the main conference area.
- You won’t be a commercial outsider—you’ll get a badge to attend educational sessions and events with attendees.
Partner Display Dates & Location:
May 3-5, 2020 – Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake City, UT
Nearly 1,800 family medicine education professionals representing the full-spectrum of family medicine education attend this conference including: MD, DO, PhD, PharmD, EdD, MPH, MA, PA, nurses, behavioral science professionals, administrators, residents, and students.
The STFM Annual Spring Conference is the nation’s most energized networking forum for family medicine educators, with more than 600 educational and interactive seminars, lectures, research papers, and poster presentations focused on both teaching and research. Family medicine educators learn from the success of their peers and exchange ideas with more than 1,700 colleagues. This is the perfect venue for family medicine professionals and learners to share ideas and develop new skills to implement in the classroom and practice!
STFM Values Expected From Partners:
- Partners/supporters should support the mission and vision of STFM.
- Company and organizational partners should promote family medicine education as a critical component of their mission.
- Partners should be familiar with and supportive of the STFM Strategic Plan.
Partnerships for the STFM Annual Spring Conference Are Limited:
STFM will only offer this opportunity to the first 15 partners who apply. Full payment must be received in the STFM office by January 31, 2020.
Partnership Fee: $4,900. Partnership Package Includes:
- display table (6’ x 30”) in high-traffic area at conference
- recognition in conference brochure, mailed to all STFM members (if partnership is confirmed by January 6, 2020)
- recognition in conference final program
- partner logo placement on the conference website that links to partner website
- partner logo with link in an email to conference registrants (approximately 2 weeks before conference)
- partner recognition on STFM’s social media (Facebook & Twitter)
- partner listing with link in conference mobile app
- one-time use of conference attendee mailing labels (mailing piece pre-approved by STFM; labels must ordered and used prior to, or within 6 months following the conference; allow 2 weeks to process label request)
- attendee list, emailed to partners 1 week prior to the conference (Note: attendee list may not be used to contact attendees via email)
- one full registrations to the conference, including admission to all events, educational sessions, and meals; partner may request (2) additional badge for assisting staff (does not include full registration for conference
- electricity and WiFi for your display
- recognition on conference signage
Note: Partnership fees are not deductible as a charitable contribution. However, payments may be deductible as a business expense.
STFM is limiting this offer to the first 15 partners who apply and are accepted by the STFM External Support Review Committee. This ensures our partners will enjoy maximum visibility and interaction with conference attendees. Applicants will be notified within 5 business days regarding application status.