September 27, 2023—STFM is launching a new project to help family medicine residency programs meet ACGME FM-RC expectations for participation in residency learning networks. From October 2023 – December 2024, STFM will:
- Educate and engage residency programs not currently participating in learning networks
- Provide infrastructure and support to new and/or transitioning residency learning networks
- Create online resources to support learning networks
- Develop leaders of residency learning networks
STFM is seeking the following:
1. Coaches: Coaches will provide virtual assistance and advice to new and or transitioning residency learning networks. Coaches will offer expertise to residency network leaders on network structure, data collection/management, agenda planning, and sustainability.
Coaches will receive a $750 honoraria for each learning network they're assigned.
To apply, send a letter of interest that includes an overview of learning network experience and expertise to Mary Theobald at email@example.com.
2. An Evaluator or Evaluation Team: This individual or team will lead the evaluation for the 15-month project. They will form the evaluation plan, take the lead in survey development, be the principal investigator for the IRB, and lead the dissemination of results. Staff will assist with distribution of survey tools and review any papers prior to publication. See the full project overview (pdf).
$10,000 is available for project evaluation and dissemination.
To apply, send a 1-3 page letter of interest and qualifications to Mary Theobald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is supported by a grant from the American Board of Family Medicine Foundation.