January 31-February 3, 2019
Hyatt Regency Riverfront Hotel
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront is located adjacent to the city’s iconic Main Street Bridge, providing panoramic river views and walkable access to the heart of downtown.
NOTE: As we near the conference, some nights of the STFM room block at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront may be sold-out. To arrange alternate hotel accommodations, please contact “A Room With A View” for information on official designated STFM overflow hotels. “A Room With A View” will secure the lowest available rates at the best available hotels within walking distance of the Hyatt Regency hotel. Reservations processed by “A Room With A View” are automatically on a waitlist for rooms at the Hyatt Regency hotel, in the event that cancellations should occur within the STFM group block at the discounted group rate.
To get a list of hotel options with rates, please contact “A Room With A View” at 800-780-4343 Monday- Friday 9am–5pm (CST), or email@example.com Monday–Sunday.
This is a FREE SERVICE for all STFM conference attendees.
The Hyatt Regency is approximately 15 miles from the Jacksonville International Airport. For assistance in making your airline reservations for the conference, call Reward House, Inc., at 877.353.6690 or 816.295.3131. You can also email your questions or travel preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are 8:30 am–5 pm (central time)
The Hyatt Regency is approximately 15 miles from the Jacksonville International Airport.. The Hyatt does not provide airport shuttle service from/to the airport.
East Coast Transportation / GO Airport Express & Sedan
East Coast Transportation is the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront’s exclusive ground transportation provider. In conjunction with GO shuttle services, East Coast Transportation offers an extensive fleet of options to meet your every need. Their services offer a complete transportation experience from On-Demand Transportation Services, Shared Ride Vehicles, Motorcoaches, Shuttle Vans and Executive Sedans & SUVs.
- Go Airport Express operates 24hrs daily
- Hourly Airport Shuttle from the hotel leaves at the top of the hour beginning at 6 am daily, and the last pickup for the shuttle will be at 3 pm.
- On demand airport rate is approximately $42 each way from the airport for 1 or 2 passengers and $10 each additional passenger. Rates to local areas are also available per person or by flat rate.
- Airport shuttle rates are available by advance reservation only for $25 per person and $10 for each additional person per same reservation and will depart the hotel or airport at designated times.
- Special group rates are also available upon request. Please call 904.722.9494.
To book this shuttle, go to: http://bit.ly/MSE19Transportation
Taxi service is also available, with an average cost of $40 one way.
Jacksonville, Florida’s youngest city – and one of its hippest – is not just home to miles of relaxing beaches ideal for surfing or fishing, an extensive park system fit for unforgettable eco-adventures, and those sparkling swimming pools inside our NFL stadium. Jacksonville is also a vibrant and culturally rich city with an acclaimed Art in Public Places program, great museums, historic architecture, oceanfront and riverfront hotels, one of Florida’s best craft beer scenes, and a creative local food scene that is fueling a renaissance worth exploring.
- is the largest city in the continental United States with 840 square miles
- has 22 miles of beaches
- has the largest urban park system in the nation with 450 city parks, 7 state parks, and 2 national parks
- has multiple public golf courses and is home to the only Northeast Florida Top Golf
- has more than 100 food trucks