Get easy-to-use, up-to-date vaccine information at the point of care with Shots Immunizations by the American Academy of Family Physicians and Society of Teachers of Family Medicine.
- View 2018 CDC schedules: Adult, Childhood/Adolescent, and Child Catch-up
- Input patient characteristics (age, conditions, special circumstances) and receive a list of recommended vaccines
- Access exclusive schedules for combination vaccines: ProQuad, Pediarix-Kinrix, and Pentacel-Quadracel
- Read detailed information on each vaccine, including dosing schedules, potential adverse reactions, contraindications, CPT codes, resident education, and more
- Available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
Shots Immunizations was developed by vaccine experts at AAFP and STFM and is available in the AAFP mobile app and as a standalone app. Download the standalone Shots Immunizations app on iTunes (itunes.apple.com) or Google Play (play.google.com).
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.