Participating in the STFM Conference on Practice Improvement goes way beyond traditional exhibiting. This is a relationship-based opportunity:
- You won't be lost in a crowd – there are only 10 partner opportunities available.
- You won’t be bored and lonely in an exhibit hall – you’ll be in the main foyer, in the midst of the crowd, all day long.
- You won’t be a commercial outsider – you’ll get a badge to attend educational sessions, and you’ll enjoy meals and social events with attendees.
November 21-24, 2013
Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA
At the Conference on Practice Improvement, attendees learn to organize their practice around patients, streamline processes, engage staff, increase revenue, and provide consistent, evidence-based care. Participants learn from those who know best – primary care providers, researchers, and interdisciplinary practice staff who have redesigned their practices into patient-centered medical homes.
This conference brings together a unique audience
of over 400 influential family medicine professionals including private
practice physicians and their interdisciplinary teams, and family medicine
residency directors, faculty, coordinators, and residents. Presentations at the
conference often involve teams that provide an invaluable perspective of the
family medicine practice and family medicine residency setting.
STFM will only offer this opportunity to the first 10 partners who apply.
Full payment must be received in the STFM office by
October 1, 2013.
Partnership Fee: $1,500 (total value of package is more than $3,000)
Partnership Package Includes:
- Tabletop display in the main hallway
- Insert in conference registration totes*
- Logo placement on the Conference website with a link to your home page
- Logo with link in an email to STFM conference registrants before the meeting
- Recognition on signage at the conference
- Recognition on conference mobile site
- Electricity and internet for your display table
- Pre-conference attendee list
- One time use of STFM conference attendee mailing labels (mailing piece must be approved by STFM prior to receiving labels)
PLUS…one full registration to the meeting, including attendance to all events including reception, luncheon, breakfasts, and educational sessions.
* Partners supply inserts, which must be approved in advance by STFM.
To become a partner, submit an Application of Interest. Applications will be reviewed for participation by the STFM Partnership Review Committee.
Interested in partnering at multiple conferences? Sign-up to be a conference partner at both the STFM Conference on Practice Improvement and the STFM Conference on Medical Student Education (www.stfm.org/mse), and save $500!
Special price to partner at both conferences = $2,500 ($3,000 if purchased separately)
Before any organization is accepted as a partner, approval from STFM leadership is necessary. To facilitate this approval process, please provide with this agreement a brief description of your organization and your product/program to be displayed at the conference. STFM will notify you of acceptance status within 10 business days of receipt of this agreement.
Cost for a partnership is $1,500. In the event that a partner cancels, 50% of the partner fee will be forfeited unless STFM is able to fill the space with another partner. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after November 1, 2013. Each partner will have a display table in a high-traffic area of the conference. This location will provide optimal traffic and interaction with attendees. Official partner display hours are from 9am to 4pm each day of the conference. Partners are also encouraged to staff their display tables during refreshment breaks and receptions. It is the partner's decision to staff their display when preferred (it is not mandatory that the display be staffed during all "open" hours). STFM is limiting this offer to the first 10 partners who apply; this ensures our partners will enjoy maximum visibility and interaction with conference attendees.
Partners who are accepted will be required to complete a separate agreement regarding conflicts of interest and continuing medical education, per ACCME requirements.