December 3-6, 2015 • InterContinental Dallas Hotel • Dallas, TX
Are you looking for successful payment models? Strategies for engaging your team in improvement? Better ways to help patients manage their health? The Conference on Practice Improvement provides a forum for sharing examples of redesign from private practice, academic practice, and public clinics. Learn from others and share your knowledge and experiences in these areas:
- Practice leadership and management
- Practice transformation and new models of care
- Team-based care
- Population health
- Patient engagement
- Innovative technology
- Behavioral health integration
- Care coordination
- Care management
- Patient safety
- Quality improvement
- Billing and coding
- Models of payment
Experience the Primary Care Office of the Future
The Primary Care Office of the Future will give attendees hands on simulation of new practice designs and technology for primary care transformation. The Connecticut Institute for Primary Care Innovation (CIPCI) is partnering with STFM and innovative companies to demonstrate technology and workflow enhancements for the Primary Care Office of the Future. Originally created by CIPCI, the exhibit will help learners, clinical teams, and policy makers envision the future of primary care, and serves as a launching point for transformation projects. You and your clinical team can take a guided tour of innovative technologies and redesigned environments that facilitate enhanced team communication, patient engagement, and proactive care. Thanks to our Primary Care Office of the Future sponsors.
Don't Miss Invited Presentations on Family Medicine for America's Health Topics
The 2015 Conference on Practice Improvement will offer a track of sessions specific to the six core teams of Family Medicine
for America’s Health:
- Practice: FMAHealth Practice Core Team Update: Considering the Past, Assessing the Present, Preparing for Tomorrow
- Payment: Getting to Comprehensive Payment for Family Medicine Services (L1)
- Research: The FMAHealth Research Core Team: Advancing Family Medicine Research to Accomplish the Triple Aim
- Technology: Primary Care Technology in a Value-Based World: FMAHealth Needs your Help to Look Ahead (L36)
- Workforce: Partnering to Develop the Family Medicine Workforce We Need (L44)
- Engagement: Engaging Patients Outside the Exam Room: Clinical, Education, Advocacy, Research, Policy (L52)
Other Activities You Won't Want to Miss
- Practice Management Bootcamp: Participate in a half-day workshop for residents and new faculty (extra fee).
- Invited Presentations on the Family Medicine for America’s Health Core Topics: Topics covered will include practice, payment, workforce, technology, research, and engagement.
- Coding Conundrums Workshop: A preconference workshop on billing and coding (extra fee).
- Joint Exam and Injections Workshop: A preconference workshop by the National Procedures Institute (extra fee).
- Invited Sessions: Topics will include direct primary care, social determinants of health, meaningful use, medical Spanish, and the changing environment of payment reform.
Contact Dianna Azbill at 800-274-7928, ext. 5415