This series of six informational webinars help preceptors address common challenges and to demonstrate use of the Teaching Physician site. There are two informational sessions for faculty and four for preceptors.
- Webinar 3: Providing Feedback to Students and Residents l Handout (PDF)
Presenters: Randall Clinch, DO, MS, Wake Forest University
- Webinar 4: Tips on Direct Observation l Handout (PDF)
- Presenters: Randall Clinch, DO, MS, and Scott Harper, MD, Wake Forest University
- Webinar 5; Family Medicine Clerkships—Integrating a Learner
Presenter: Luigi Tullo, MD, Abert Einstein College of Medicine
- Webinar 6: Community Preceptor Evaluation of Medical Students
Presenters: Vince WinklerPrins, MD, Georgetown University
*2016 update: Teaching Physician is no longer offering a 2-week free trial that was mentioned in these 2013 webinars.