Friday, May 5, 2017
Open to all conference attendees
Looking for a faculty position or just want to learn more about different faculty roles?
Stop by, mingle with colleagues, and learn about different types of faculty positions.
Have a faculty position to fill?
Exhibit at the very first STFM Faculty for Tomorrow Career Opportunities Fair. Meet with residents from the Faculty for Tomorrow Workshop and others who may be
looking for family medicine faculty positions.
- This exhibit opportunity is open to residency programs and medical schools.
- Residents are being encouraged to attend the fair to learn about different types of faculty roles. Please look at this as an opportunity to share your knowledge about academic family medicine.
- 6-foot skirted tables are $350. This include the table, the skirt, and a sign with your program/institution name. Payment does not include conference registration.
- Tabletop exhibits are allowed. Exhibit materials that do not fit on the table are not allowed.
- Space is limited. You’ll be notified if space is sold out and your application is not accepted.
Complete and return the application. This opportunity is on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact Emily Walters at email@example.com.
Also, be sure to advertise your position in STFM’s 2017 Positions and Opportunities Book by calling 800-237-7027. The book is distributed to all STFM members and Annual Spring Conference attendees.