Personalized faculty development training brought to your institution/program
STFM now brings our most effective (and most popular) conference presenters to you, in a workshop at your location, customized for your faculty. Pay one lump sum and invite your faculty and selected individuals.
On a recent survey, STFM members indicated that funding faculty development is a concern.
STFM On the Road eliminates the need for expensive, time-consuming travel.
Our faculty work with you to tailor the session(s) to meet specific faculty needs. We use interactive methods to involve your group, promote discussion, and encourage the adoption of evidence-based teaching principles. These workshops will help your program define actionable plans and next steps.
Earn CME and meet ACGME requirements for faculty development
The STFM On the Road faculty development program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 6 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians
How does it work?
- Select your topics. Review the topic list and choose one topic to cover in depth, or a variety of topics that interest you. You can create your own 4- to 6-hour experience.
- Connect with us. Contact Ray Rosetta at 800-274-7928, ext. 5412 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Ray will help you fine tune your workshop so it meets your needs.
- Pencil it in. Once we know dates, topics, and presenters, we’ll sign an agreement and put it on our calendars.
- Invite your staff and colleagues. Decide who you want to invite. You’re welcome to include local colleagues and preceptors. We can provide flyers and text for marketing e-mails. (NOTE: Please limit your audience to 25 or fewer attendees to ensure the best learning experience for your group.) BONUS: As part of your workshop "package", STFM will include (3) complimentary 1-year memberships for your program/department - you select the 3 faculty and then send us their names!
- Host your event. You’ll need a couple of volunteers to greet attendees and assist the presenters(s). We also encourage you to provide refreshments. Our presenters will take it from there, offering innovative family medicine education at its best – in your conference room.
See what others have to say about “STFM On the Road.”