Choose from the topics below to create your customized 4- to 6-hour workshop presented by some of our most highly rated speakers. The workshop offers up to six hours of CME, and can help you meet accreditation requirements for faculty development. This is innovative family medicine education at its best.
To schedule your workshop, contact Ray Rosetta at 800-274-7928, ext. 5412 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resident Feedback and Assessment
- Scholarly Activity: What It Is and How to Do It
- EPAs, Competencies, Sub-Competencies, and Milestones
- Best Practices for Clinical Competency Committees
- Inpatient Teaching
- Working With Learners in Difficulty
- Giving Effective Lectures and Presentations
- Curriculum Design: Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Quality Improvement
- Grant Writing
- Faculty Wellness and Burnout
Don’t See What You Need?
Contact Ray Rosetta at 800-274-7928, ext. 5412 or email email@example.com.