Customized Faculty Development at Your Institution/Program
STFM now brings our most effective conference presenters to you, in a workshop at your location, customized for your faculty. Pay one lump sum and invite your faculty and preceptors.
This innovative training program eliminates the need for expensive, time-consuming travel. Our faculty will use interactive methods to involve your group, promote discussion, and encourage the adoption of evidence-based teaching principles. These workshops will help your program define actionable plans and next steps. Each workshop includes a follow-up consultation with your program director or department chair.
Earn CME and Meet Accreditation Requirements for Faculty Development
Faculty Development Delivered has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 6 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
How Much Does it Cost?
Save thousands of dollars on travel and conference registration costs! Half day workshops are $5,500; full day workshops (6 hours) are $7,500.
How Does it Work?
- Select your topics. Review the topic list and choose one topic to cover in depth, or a variety of topics that interest you. You can create your own 4- to 6-hour experience.
- Connect with us. Complete an interest form (DOC) and email it to Ray Rosetta. Or call Ray at 800-274-7928; Ray will help you fine tune your workshop so it meets your needs.
- Pencil it in. Once we know dates, topics, and presenters, we’ll sign an agreement and put it on our calendars.
- Invite your faculty and your community preceptors. Decide who you want to invite. Invite your local faculty and preceptors. We can provide flyers and text for marketing e-mails. As part of your workshop, STFM will provide three free 1-year memberships for faculty who are not current STFM members. Just send us their names!
- Host your event. You’ll need a couple of volunteers to greet attendees and assist the presenters(s). We also encourage you to provide refreshments. You'll need to make sure your attendees have computer access to the handouts. Our presenters will take it from there, offering innovative family medicine education at its best – in your conference room.
See what others have to say about “Faculty Development Delivered.”