January 28-31, 2016 • Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel • Phoenix, AZ
Get ready to shape and inspire the next generation of competent, dedicated, and passionate physicians.
Get the skills and tools you need to prepare your medical students to lead and prosper in a new environment of patient care. The 2016 conference will focus on Transformation of Training. Join us in Phoenix and learn how your colleagues are revolutionizing family medicine education.
The conference will support transformation of training with presentations on:
- Recruiting and retaining community preceptors
- The role medical student educators will play in the success of Family Medicine for America’s Health
- Novel curriculum developments, especially inter professional education
- Consistent and accurate assessment of student competency
- Strategies for recruitment of students to family medicine
- Teaching mentorship across junior faculty, residents, and medical students
- Using digital technology to teach and assess students
- How to recruit, retain, and reward community preceptors
- Creating excellence in rural electives
This is the conference to share your medical student education wisdom, to learn new skills, to gain new ideas, to be re-inspired – and most importantly, network, meet new colleagues, and reacquaint with old friends.
Why Should You Attend?
Contact Dianna Azbill at 800-274-7928, ext. 5415.