February 9-12, 2017 • Marriott Anaheim Hotel • Anaheim, CA
How Are You Revolutionizing Family Medicine Medical Student Education?
Get the skills and tools you need to prepare your medical students to lead and prosper in a new environment of patient care. Join us in Anaheim for the 2017 conference and learn how your colleagues are revolutionizing family medicine education. This is the conference to share your medical student education wisdom, to learn new skills, to gain new ideas, to be re-inspired – and most importantly, network, meet new colleagues, and reacquaint with old friends.
Call for Presentations Is Now Open
Are you working on curricular innovation? A novel way to recruit, develop, and retain community preceptors? Maybe you are mapping Entrustable Professional Activities or developing interprofessional teaching opportunities. We welcome proposals on any issues related to medical student education in family medicine.
Consider submitting on one of these “hot topics:”
- Education in the community setting with a focus on community preceptors’ teaching strategies and faculty development
- The role medical student educators will play in the success of Family Medicine for America’s Health
- Novel curriculum developments, particularly interprofessional education
- Consistent and accurate evaluation of student competency
- Increasing diversity
- Incorporating the AAMC’s Entrustable Professional Activities
- Strategies for recruitment of students to family medicine
- Teaching mentorship across junior faculty, residents, and medical students
- Using digital technology to teach and assess students
- How to recruit, retain, and reward community preceptors
Submit today! Submission Deadline: June 16, 2016
Why Should You Attend?
Contact Dianna Azbill at 800-274-7928, ext. 5415.