50th Anniversary Gold Sponsorship
In celebration of STFM’s 50th anniversary, we are offering a unique sponsorship opportunity to immerse yourself and your brand with an international, family medicine audience through conference networking, online recognition, and year-long activities throughout 2017.
Sponsorship Fee: $25,000 View Details
Conference Partnership—Be One of Only Fifteen STFM Partners
2017 partnerships are sold out. Please consider other support opportunities.
Don’t miss your opportunity be a part of the 50th anniversary festivities at this year’s Annual Spring Conference. We’re expecting record-breaking attendance for this celebratory event, so this is the ideal time to showcase your brand to approximately 2,000 attendees. Participating at the STFM Annual Spring Conference goes way beyond traditional exhibiting. This is a relationship-based opportunity:
won't be lost in a crowd – there are only 15 elite partner opportunities available.
won’t be bored and lonely in an exhibit hall – you’ll be in the main conference area.
won’t be a commercial outsider – you’ll get a badge to attend educational
sessions and events with attendees.
Partner Display Dates & Location:
May 5-8, 2017 • Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel, San Diego, CA
More than 1,600 family medicine education professionals attend this conference including MDs, DOs, PhDs, PharmDs, EdDs, MPHs, nurses, behavioral science professionals, administrators, residents, and medical students. We're expecting a record-breaking crowd for the 50th Anniversary conference.
The STFM Annual Spring Conference is the nation’s most energized networking forum for family medicine educators, with more than 500 educational and interactive seminars, lecture-discussions, papers, and poster presentations. Family medicine educators learn from the success of their peers and exchange ideas with more than 1,600 colleagues. This is the perfect venue for family medicine educators to share ideas, develop new skills, and to improve the ones they already have..
STFM Values Expected From Partners:
- Partners/supporters should support the mission and vision of STFM. (http://www.stfm.org/About)
- Company and organizational partners should promote family medicine education as a critical component of their mission.
Partnerships for the STFM Annual Spring Conference Are Limited:
STFM will only offer this opportunity to the first 15 partners who apply. Full payment must be received in the STFM office by January 6, 2017.
Partnership Fee: $4,500. Partnership Package Includes:
- display table (6’ x 30”) in high-traffic area at conference
- recognition in conference brochure, mailed to all STFM members (if partnership is confirmed by January 6, 2017)
- recognition in conference program
- partner logo placement on the conference website that links to partner website
- partner logo with link in an email to conference registrants (approximately 2 weeks before conference)
- partner listing with link in conference mobile app
- one-time use of conference attendee mailing labels (mailing piece pre-approved by STFM; labels must ordered and used prior to, or within 6 months following the conference; allow 2 weeks to process label request)
- attendee list, emailed to all participants and partners 1 week prior to conference (attendee list may not be used to contact attendees via email)
- two full registrations to the conference, including admission to all events, educational sessions, and meals; partner may request (1) additional badge for assisting staff (does not include full registration for conference)
- electricity and wifi for your display
- recognition on conference signage
Partnership fees are not deductible as a charitable contribution. However, payments may be deductible as a business expense.
STFM is limiting this offer to the first 12 partners who apply and are accepted by the STFM External Support Review Committee. This ensures our partners will enjoy maximum visibility and interaction with conference attendees. Applicants will be notified within 5 business days regarding application status.
To become a partner, complete an Application of Interest.
Contact Melissa Abuel, firstname.lastname@example.org
, 800-274-7928, ext. 5404 or Ray Rosetta, CMP, email@example.com,