April 30-May 4, 2016 • Hilton Minneapolis Hotel • Minneapolis, Minnesota
Over the past 5 years, the evolution of America’s health care systems has forever changed medical education. The Affordable Care Act, competency-based education requirements, shifting payment models, and patient expectations have drastically changed how we educate and assess competence of future physicians. Don’t miss this opportunity to get and share practical and progressive ideas for:
- Developing innovative curriculum to educate physicians for a new system of care
- Teaching about the patient-centered medical home and ACOs
- Implementing and teaching about new payment models
- Meeting accreditation requirements
- Promoting student interest in family medicine
- mplementing emerging technologies in practice and in training programs
- Promoting faculty and resident scholarship
- Instituting effective faculty development
- Transitioning to interprofessional education
- Teaching about the triple aim: better care, better health, and lower cost
The STFM Annual Spring Conference is the nation’s most energized networking forum for family medicine educators, with more than 400 educational and interactive seminars, lecture-discussions, papers, and poster presentations. Learn from the success of your peers and exchange ideas with 1,500 of your family medicine colleagues.
Contact Dianna Azbill at 800-274-7928, ext. 5415
STFM Annual Spring Conference Marathonaki Donations
Did you make a donation in honor of a preceptor at the STFM Annual Spring Conference Marathonaki run on Tuesday, May 3? Complete this on-line form to request a certificate to give to the individual you have chosen to receive this honor. STFM will email you a certificate you can print out and frame. You will then be able to deliver this special acknowledgement to your honoree.