This award is cosponsored by Family Practice Management and is offered annually to a primary care practice or practice organization that has made significant improvement in one or more of the following in the past three calendar years:
- Clinical outcomes
- Clinical process improvement
- Patient satisfaction
- Staff satisfaction
- Physician satisfaction
- Practice efficiency and productivity
- Send a completed application and conflict of interest form (Word) and supporting materials by August 1 electronically to Lindsey Hoover
- Individuals, practice groups or organizations who have received an award at the Conference within the past 3 years are not eligible to submit for this year’s award.
- Submissions will be judged on degree and scope of demonstrated improvement. Entries that demonstrate innovation and teamwork are preferred.
The winning practice will receive a framed certificate, a cash award of $500, and one complimentary registration to the Conference on Practice Improvement. The practice will also be recognized at the conference and invited to present its work/project as a distinguished poster. A representative from the winning practice is expected to attend the award presentation at the conference.
The award winner will be notified in mid-September.
Contact Ray Rosetta, STFM Director of Conferences, at 800-274-7928, ext. 5412 or Leigh Ann Backer, executive editor, Family Practice Management, at 800-274-2237, ext. 5138.